Volunteering at AASHE 2010
AASHE 2010 is expected to host over 2000 attendees, and we need cannot do it without the help of volunteers throughout the conference.
Contact Karen Ash directly or more information about volunteering at AASHE 2010!
Volunteer Shifts and details
While volunteer help is greatly appreciated, in order to keep conference registration prices low, volunteers for the conference do not receive a free or reduced conference pass.
Volunteer positions and times may vary, but AASHE will work hard to acommodate requests. Volunteer positions include, but are not limited to:
- Registration and Greeter
- Room/Hall Monitor (may include time keeping, ushering and directing attendees, camera operation, changing room signs, etc.)
- Coat Check
- Event Set-up-Saturday only
- Event Breakdown-Tuesday evening only
- Tour Greeter -Sunday or Wednesday
- Security-(checking name badges for meal allotment, room and EXPO access)
Times for volunteer positions are based on 5 hour shifts and will allow for dining either before or after the shift begins. All volunteers will receive a Volunteer t-shirt!
- Saturday morning (6:30am-11am)
- Saturday afternoon (11am-4pm)
- Saturday evening (4pm-9pm)
- Sunday morning (6:30am-11am)
- Sunday afternoon (11am-4pm)
- Sunday evening (4pm-9pm)
- Monday morning (6:30am-11am)
- Monday afternoon (11am-4pm)
- Monday evening (4pm-9pm)
- Tuesday morning (6am-11am)
- Tuesday afternoon (11am-4pm)
- Tuesday evening (4pm-9pm)
- Wednesday morning (7am-10am)