Monday Lunch Networking Meetings
Monday lunch meetings will take place in concurrent session meeting rooms and will be finalized and listed in the conference program online and in the printed program. Lunch meetings are designed for interactive discussions over 45 minutes.
As lunches are an open format and do not require an rsvp, attendees of these meetings will need to bring lunch from the EXPO Hall buffet lines to the meeting of their choice. Lunch meetings are open to the general public but will have a focus of the facilitators choosing.
As lunch meeting rooms are used for concurrent sessions, meetings must end 15 minutes prior to the end of lunch so that space may be ready for the next concurrent session.
Hosting a Lunch Meeting
If you're group is interested in hosting a lunch meeting, you must contact email@example.com before Wednesday, September 1 to finalize logistics.
Lunch Meeting Groups
- Faith Based Meet-up-Everyone with an interest in developing a culture of sustainability at faith-based institutions.
"Networking lunch for Sustainability in Faith-Based Institutions"
A gathering to build community among sustainability champions at faith-based colleges and universities. Participants will choose among several topic-focused round table discussions geared toward the needs of faith-based institutions.
- Community College Meet-up - Join the American Association of Community Colleges and ecoAmerica to learn about The Sustainability, Education & Economic Development Center, a leadership initiative, resource center, and online sharing environment for community colleges to dramatically ramp-up programs to educate America’s 21st century workforce and build the new economy. Open to all interested in new economy workforce training, not just community college attendees.
- STARS Steering Committee Meeting-Closed to Committee members only
- International Attendee Meet-up-Closed to Attendees from outside the U.S. - hosted by AASHE Executive Director Dr. Paul Rowland
- CURC Member Meeting-Open to all
Collegiate recyclers are encouraged to stop in for the College and University Recycling Coalition (CURC) lunchtime members meeting. CURC steering committee members will give an update on the status of CURC and organization goals and programs for the upcoming year. This meeting is open to everyone including non-members.
- Green Careers Seminar-Open to STUDENTS and all Conference Attendees!
Tuesday Breakfast AASHE Member Meeting
More information coming soon about the AASHE member meeting!
Tuesday Lunch Meeting
- Curriculum Meet-up: A Discussion of the AASHE Sustainabilty Curriculum in Higher Education: A Call to Action -hosted by AASHE Executive Director, Dr. Paul Rowland
- Canadian Delegates Lunch at AASHE:
Meet other fellow Canadians and join us for a lunch to discuss future options for the Canadian Alliance for College and University Sustainability Professionals (CUSP). A 10 minute overview will be provided by interim Board members of CUSP on the status of the organization and future opportunities. This overview will be followed by table discussions on future plans and a final summary.
- New Sustainability Officers Networking Meeting-Closed to Sustainability Officers Only